Before you ask please READ THIS

Line/Box around submenu icon

in Rife Posts: 6
Hi,

I would like to know how I can change the blue line which appears around the submenu icon when clicking the item. Can't find where I can change it! I would like to make it transparent.

Comments

And right away also another question: When scrolling the homepage the different menu-items disappear (e.g. When I click blog, the page scrolls to the blog section, but the other menu-items are not seen in the header menu anymore). How can I avoid that they disappear?
    Schermafbeelding 2019-07-04 om 12.44.27.png
    610 x 240 - 9K
    Schermafbeelding 2019-07-04 om 12.44.33.png
    598 x 290 - 14K
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    Sterhes said: I would like to know how I can change the blue line which appears around the submenu icon when clicking the item.
    The thing that you see is focus ring, that is a way that browser marks selected interactive elements. It is very important for disabled users or users who use the keyboard to navigate on websites.

You can disable it as described here https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/main-menu/#accessibility-focus-rings-on-the-menu
    Sterhes said: When scrolling the homepage the different menu-items disappear
    Please post link to live site so I could check what happens.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

So about your topic - please change color in Customizing → Header settings → Sticky header - Override normal settings → Main Menu : Links : Text color.

To change selected item color check, in the same panel, option Main Menu : Links : Text color - on hover/active.

With kind regards.
    Thanks, that works:)