Before you ask please READ THIS

Purchase Code Invalid

in OneLander Posts: 6
Hello,

I just purchased this theme and the purchase code is saying invalid when I try to register. Please help. Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

I have just tried your Purchase code with OneLander and it works fine. Could you try again? Maybe there was a server glitch - it happens from time to time.

With kind regards.
    Tried again. I get this message: The provided code is invalid.
  • AirAir

Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
    Ok, I have done as you have requested. Thanks!
  • AirAir
    OK.

I can see that problem is with Envato API as they retund such error on the code verification "This API is being rate limited in preparation for it to be decommissioned. See https://forums.envato.com/t/rate-limiting-on-the-legacy-api/188055 for details.".

I will check what I can do to fix it on your server, and also fix it for other users.

I will keep you informed.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I have bypassed code verification on your installation, so you could start your work. However, I will try to move to the new Envato API with the next update.

Thanks for your patience.

With kind regards.
    Thank so much! Your response times are very quick. Faster than most on Envato!
    Hi, everything is working well! I was working with a temporary domain until I finished the site. Now that the site is ready to go, can I use another domain instead of the temp one? Will this impact my license?
  • AirAir
    Go for it :-) It will be alright. Thanks for informing us!

With kind regards.
    One more question...Is there a way to use a video background with this theme that works with mobile too? I created a video background, but the video just goes to the fall back image on my phone. The video doesn't show up for mobile, only on my laptop.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

This is ELementor limitation or design decision. Please see https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/7955

PS. If you have another question that is on a different subject, please start a new topic next time. This way it helps other users find useful topics/questions/answers. Thanks:-)

With kind regards.