Before you ask please READ THIS

WPBakery Visual Composer

in Rife Posts: 38
Hi Air, I hope you are doing excellent,

In some of my webpages editor system (for some reason), I have unavailable the WPBakery Visual Composer and in others (pages) still working.

Since this (WPBakery Visual Composer) is part of the Pro package of the the theme, I decided to ask for your advice or review before looking for the plugin by myself to re-install it (manually).

Could you please tell me how to re-activate it?

Thanks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Could you explain in more details what do you mean by WPBakey being unavailable?

With kind regards.
    Sure.

The way to modify the page in backend mode is right now just with code and the usual (previous) way was with blocks, adding rows, columns, etc. (at the backend).

Reviewing the difference between the plugins from other platforms, I have identified that the Bakery Visual Composer at this one is missing.

If you need more details, just let me know.

Thanks.
  • AirAir

Maybe you need to update WPBakery if you are using WordPress 5.

1. Are you using WordPress 5?
    2. What version of WPBakery do you have?

With kind regards.
    Indeed I am.

I have 5.0.3 but the WPBakery is included with the theme so I cannot make (So far I know) an update manually (I have to wait for theme to do it).

What do I have to do?
  • AirAir

Please follow this answer https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/23503/#Comment_23503

Link to download I am sending you by private message in 5 minutes.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air, I hope you are doing excellent,

Thanks for the last time you support me, I always thank you but I guess that I miss this last time.

Nowadays I have problems again with the WPBakery. I thought that the plugin was working bad again and deleted it and now I cannot upload it because the uploading process stops in 7, or 17 or 22% and issue an error.

Also, I tried to install the Elementor and now all the site has errors.

Could you please take a look. I will send you the credentials in case you need them by inbox.

The site is altru.world

Thanks.
  • AirAir

Please check now if the page works alright.

With kind regards.
    Wow.... we need more people like you in this world :)

Everything including the WPBakery is alright.

Thanks Air...!
  • AirAir
    Glad that I could help :-)

With kind regards.