Before you ask please READ THIS

Can't change the content of the Journal

I tried to use the already existing posts "How to look good" and "Helvetica Magazine", but everytime I try to update these (use my own text or change the url) I get an error message "Updating failed". What can I do?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

First time I hear about such an issue.

I suspect that one of the plugins could have something with this, so start by disabling all active plugins, and check if you can publish your changes then. If yes, reactivate plugin one by one, until you will not be able to publish your changes again.

With kind regards.
    Hi,

I deactivated every plug-in one at a time bit it did't have any effect. Until I switched off the Resume Builder. Then it worked mysteriously. I switched it on again.... and it still works *fingers crossed*. So...hopefully...that problem has been solved. If not....this will be a long night (because in 25 hours I have to deliver my project to my lecturer).

thanks
  • AirAir
    Hey again:-)

Great that you have found the source of the issue. It happens that some plugins create conflicts, however usually, unintentionally.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

I have a small problem again. Maybe you help me again? I have four teasers on my homepage leading to articles and one of them doesnt align with the teaser next to it. And I dont know where to fix that.

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

If you have another question that is on a different subject, please start a new topic next time. This way it helps other users find useful topics/questions/answers. Thanks:-)

To answer your question:
    Where can I see this issue? Live link would help :-)

With kind regards.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 17
    Hi,

yes, you are right. Sorry for that.
    It’s on the homepage of http://darkvoice.space
    There under “Begründungen” the fourth teaser (the one with the girl named “Bonus Track”) doesn’t fit in regard of position.

Thanks.
    Post edited by rocketboy on