Before you ask please READ THIS

Rife Pro Theme Error when moving to another Host

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hi Air

I'm moving a client website to a new host and I get this WP error message:
Ein Fehler vom Typ E_ERROR wurde in der Zeile 54 der Datei /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/themes/rife/advance/sidebars.php verursacht. Fehlermeldung: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_option() on null in /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/themes/rife/advance/sidebars.php:54
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): apollo13framework_add_sidebars('')
#1 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/widgets.php(1715): do_action('widgets_init')
#4 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_widgets_init('')
#5 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#6 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#7 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-settings.php(526): do_action('init')
#8 phar:///home/wp/rbsh/wp-cli.phar/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php(1209): require('/home/wp/disk/w...')
#9 phar:///home/wp/rbsh/wp-cli.phar/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_

Can you help?
Thanks
Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Can you get to customizer?
    If yes, please try to remove all custom sidebars, if you don't use them https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/custom-sidebars/

Then add some new and save.

Please let me know did it help.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air

Thanks for your reply.. the thing is: I do not use any custom side bars and there are noc widgets active there but I still do get that error message...

Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    Have you tried to add new sidebars and save then?

If yes, and this didn't help, please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on. Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
    Hey Air

I didn't understaand why this should help .. but I did add some custom side bars saved them removed them and saved it and it seems to be all fine now :)

Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    Great to hear that!
    Hey Air.. Unfortunately the error came back
    >
    Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_option() on null in /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/themes/rife/advance/sidebars.php:54
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): apollo13framework_add_sidebars('')
    #1 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #2 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/widgets.php(1715): do_action('widgets_init')
    #4 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_widgets_init('')
    #5 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #6 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #7 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-settings.php(526): do_action('init')
    #8 phar:///home/wp/rbsh/wp-cli.phar/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php(1209): require('/home/wp/disk/w...')
    #9 phar:///home/wp/rbsh/wp-cli.phar/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_

any thought on how to get rid of it?
    Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    Hey Pascal:-)

Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
    Hi Air
    I just sent you the credentials to the concerned website through messages.
    Thanks, Pascal