Before you ask please READ THIS

Main Layout with Full-width mode

in Rife Posts: 22
Hi Air.

The main page with the full width of my website is having some minor issues on 'covering te full screen'. You may refer to the screenshot and link as attached. Thanks.

Land

Regards,
Affinity

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Affdots!

I have just checked your website, and even stretched window to 4000px of width, but it was fine for me all the way.

Maybe you have something cached?

Please try to view your website in the private mode of the browser, to eliminate cache issues from interfering.

Let me know the result.

With kind regards.
    Hi, Air.

1. The action was taken: Clear cached

-> google chrome -> more tools -> clear browsing data -> Basic - > cached images and files -> clear data
    -> google chrome -> more tools -> clear browsing data -> Advanced- > cached images and files -> clear data

Outcome: Still the same

2. The action was taken: View in Private Mode

-> google chrome -> New incognito window

Outcome: Still the same (refer to the screenshot as attached)

What should I do the next? Please assist. Thanks.
    private mode 2.PNG
    1920 x 1080 - 4M
    private mode 3.PNG
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    private mode 4.PNG
    1920 x 1071 - 3M
    private mode 5.PNG
    1920 x 1070 - 4M
    private mode.PNG
    1891 x 1080 - 3M
  • AirAir
    Hey again :-)

We have checked carefully with Daniel, and we were able to recreate this. However, it seems to happen only on your website.

Have you seen a similar issue on any of our demos?

Please try to disable all other plugins beside Elementor and Apollo13 Framework Extensions and check then if it will help.

I am asking this to eliminate interfering from other plugins with some CSS injections.

Please let me know the result.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air.

Have you seen a similar issue on any of our demos?

<--- No, I have not seen any. All Live demo sites home page are PERFECT. That's why I am curious about mine. This issue happened since day 1, I changed those images.

Below is the list of Current Active Plugins:

1. Bluehost
    2. Analytify Google Analytics
    3. Yoast SEO
    4. Anti-Spam by CleanTalk
    5. Apollo13 Framework Extensions
    6. WP Classic Editor
    7. Elementor
    8. Elementor Header, Footer & block
    9. Google Fonts Typography
    10. Health Check & Troubleshooting
    11. ImageMagick Sharpen Resized Images
    12. Jetpack by WordPress.com
    13. Rife Elementor Extensions & Templates
    14. Scriptless Social Sharing
    15. Tawk.to Live Chat
    16. To Top
    17. UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
    18. WordPress Importer
    19. W3 Total Cache
    20. WP File Download Light
    21. WP Mail SMTP
    22. WP Security Audit Log
    23. WPForms Lite

I just clear cached images and files once again, and the outcome is still the same. Nothing has changed. :sweat_smile:

Any possibility because of Bluehost? :angry:
  • AirAir
    OK. But did you disabled all those plugins before testing? It is not clear from your message, sorry :-)
    Affdots said: Any possibility because of Bluehost?
    Not very likely.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air.

Sorry for making you confused.

First, I deactivated 'not so important' plugins. Then remained active plugins as listed because I believe they are the primary plugins.

Lastly, I cleared cached and testing it all over again and the outcome was still the same.

Hope it clarifies. Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Hey again!

OK. I have seen something similar in another user. I will try to copy your images and recreate a similar album on my installation to hunt down the issue.

Thanks for all the help with this issue. I will ket you know once I find out something.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air.

No problem at all. Understand you might require some times to troubleshoot/countermeasure the challenges.

While doing so, I think it would be better for me to seek for alternative theme design, instead of showing the flaws that might not really look good. (No offense ya)

I'd appreciate you can guide me on changing the current theme to "Peeky" rifetheme.com/peeky/

Thank you. :wink:
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Yes, I am in the middle of debugging this issue. Probably fix will come with the update of Apollo13 framework Extensions plugin.

As for the peeky demo: if you want to switch the type of album to the scroller, you can do it by editing the Album on your front page and changing its type to the "scroller parallax". You can do it in the Album details section https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/album-options/

With kind regards.
    Hi, Air.

I tried. But it doesn't work. The scale down effect does not reflect at my website. Please refer the screenshot as below.

Please advice. Thanks.

website1.PNG
    1911 x 968 - 4M
    peeky1.PNG
    1916 x 919 - 707K
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

You have to edit your front page and instead of slider insert there scroller widget https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/content-management/elementor-widgets/

This should help :-)

With kind regards.