edited November 2019 in FatMoon Posts: 136
Hi there,
I have purchased multiple themes licenses for these websites

instantdreamsmovie.com

thelongseasonfilm.com

deafchild-film.com

thelastchair-vr.com

I am planning on buying two more.

But when I update, wordpress and slider revolution.
Like for instance at instantdreamsmovie.com
the last frame on my slider animation - at the top- goes black?

The animation should be similar to thelastchair-vr.com
I didn't update wordpress or the plugins yet on this site

The same happens at thelongseasonfilm.com With this website I also updated the theme file and now I have a website title at the top and the menu is placed above the header animation image instead of inside it, like the other ones.

with the deafchild-film.com website the header image says something about
"Vimeo Froogaloop Api Could not be loaded"

Can you please guide me on how to fix these issues?

Kind regards,
Vincent de Vries
Post edited by vncnt on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

I didn't see any issue either on Chrome or on Firefox.

1. Could you check once again when you are not logged into WordPress?
    2. Which version of the Revolution Slider you have installed?

With kind regards.
    Hey!

Yeah I had to place back copys of the old websites before updates. That’s why you wouldn’t have seen the issues described.

I am now running wp 4.9 again but when I updated to wp 5.2.4 I ran into trouble.

When I updated the slider revolution plugin interface looked all screw up and the animation wouldn’t work anymore. Now it does using the old version.

Also the “WPBakery Page Builder” plugin wouldn’t update at all?

Also… on this website http://deafchild-film.com. I get this message "Vimeo Froogaloop Api Could not be loaded !” On the new and the old wp version and plugin update. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Vincent
    Hey Air,
    ok so like I mentioned I placed back the old files for the above mentioned websites.

This way there's no issues on the actual websites

For testing purposes and to replicate the issue I have placed an exact copy of the instantdreamsmovie.com website onto another url omsch.eu.

When you go to the omsch.eu url you'll see a "deceptive website" warning. Please just ignore this warning since it was a warning for a hacked website that I deleted on this URL.

It's no longer hacked.

on the website omsch.eu which has the new FatMoon template, the menu is placed on white above the header image. see attach

It should be inside the header image like on instantdreamsmovie.com which has the old template.

Can you advise?

I would appreciate your timely response, because if I can not resolve the issue, then I need to look for another solution instead of buying two more copies of the FatMoon theme.

omsch.eu.png
    3126 x 2034 - 3M
    Another issue

When I upgrade the "slider revolution" plugin It breaks the header animation. which ends in a black header image. see attach
    broken slider rev animation.png
    2670 x 1914 - 484K
    then when I try to upgrade the "page builder" plugin. it says an error occured.
    see attach
    page builder plugin.png
    2760 x 604 - 127K
  • AirAir
    vncnt said: I am now running wp 4.9 again but when I updated to wp 5.2.4 I ran into trouble.
    I don't know about any issues with WordPress 5.X and the theme. I suspect issue is somewhere else(most likely).

vncnt said: When I updated the slider revolution plugin interface looked all screw up and the animation wouldn’t work anymore.
    Version 6.x of Revolution slider(in compare to 5.x) has changed a lot, and I had seen that after update some things had to be redone unfortunately.
    vncnt said:
    Also the “WPBakery Page Builder” plugin wouldn’t update at all?
    Disable it before runing update. WPBakery broke something in update process long time ago and it seems it is still causing issues. https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-bundle-plugins/update-bundled-plugins-issues/
    vncnt said: Also… on this website http://deafchild-film.com. I get this message "Vimeo Froogaloop Api Could not be loaded !” On the new and the old wp version and plugin update. Any ideas?
    Looks like it comes from Revolution Slider, but why - no idea, sorry.
    vncnt said: I would appreciate your timely response, because if I can not resolve the issue, then I need to look for another solution instead of buying two more copies of the FatMoon theme.
    No worries. If you have to run, you have to run :-) Don't wait for me if you don't have time.
    vncnt said: on the website omsch.eu which has the new FatMoon template, the menu is placed on white above the header image. see attach

It should be inside the header image like on instantdreamsmovie.com which has the old template.

Can you advise?
    You have there set white background color for the header. You can either go to the settings https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/ and switch it to the transparent background or use one of the header color variants like on the instantdreamsmovie.com and set it to transparent. Read more about it https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/variant-light-dark-overwrites/

With kind regards.