Before you ask please READ THIS

site error

hello! I'm having problems with my menu,
I get this error :

13FRAMEWORK_menu_one_line_left_walker::walk($elements, $max_depth) should be compatible with Walker::walk($elements, $max_depth, ...$args) in /home/rebec337/public_html/wp-content/themes/photoproof/advance/utilities/menu.php on line 0

I saw someone else posted something on the same issue and I did try to change my menu settings (which I don't like as much as it was before)

the menu is working now but:
1. I still get the error on the page
2. I'm not viewing the menu on mobile (I think this might be because the hamburger menu icon is white as the background, but I can't figure where to change it)
3. there is a blank space between header and content, much more visible on mobile
4. the home page slideshow looks wierd

https://www.rebeccarinaldi.it/

please help!
thank you so much
rebecca

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey rebecca:-)

Please update the theme to the recent upadte of the theme that was released on ThemeForest.

https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-theme/

With kind regards.
    Hello Air!
    (love your name!)
    i tried installing the envanto market plugin, it does list the photo proof theme latest version but if i click "install" it gives me this error:
    Downloading the Envato Market install package…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /home/rebec337/public_html/wp-content/themes/photoproof/

Theme installation failed.

If i go to the "dashborad>updates" or "apperance>themes" the update is not listed (the active version is still the old one: 1.10.10)

maybe i can give you credentials and you can help me out?
    (this is creating major problem especially because the menu is not visible on mobile)

thank you so much!
    rebecca
    Schermata 2019-11-22 alle 10.07.03.png
    1300 x 582 - 78K
    Schermata 2019-11-22 alle 10.10.21.png
    2668 x 1166 - 2M
    Schermata 2019-11-22 alle 10.11.42.png
    2610 x 1128 - 1M
    Schermata 2019-11-22 alle 10.12.39.png
    3036 x 1426 - 494K
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Please do the manual update in this case https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-theme/manual-theme-update/

Envato plugin likes to complicate things :-)

rebs said: (love your name!)
    Thank you Rebecca !

With kind regards.
    sure! I did think about that, but have no clue where to find the update ...
    do i have to redownload the full theme???
    I'm so afraid something will go wrong :-S
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Please read carefully all the info that is in the link I have posted in the last reply. All the details are there.

With kind regards.
    Hello Aria!
    I managed to fix All of the things that were not working anymore...
    I just got 1 minor issue now:
    the images for next and previous post at the end of every blog post look strange...can't figure how to fix this!
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)
    rebs said: the images for next and previous post at the end of every blog post look strange...can't figure how to fix this!
    It would be great if you would move this case to a new topic, as it is unrelated to the current topic :-)

I have checked your site and indeed it uses not scaled images for some reason.
    I can see now, that all images that should be scaled are not such.
    I would first check if disabling all other plugins, except for Apollo13 Framework Extensions solves the issue.

Anyway, I am still waiting for your support renewal(I have send you a private message few days ago).

With kind regards.
    Hello Air!
    I was in vacation and didn't see your last message.
    But I had answered to your private message. I did "reply" to your email; maybe it did not go through?
    Anyways what I basically said was that I did not renew my support subscription because I actually didn't need it anymore: the site was amazing and working perfectly!

Problems started with this latest update.
    I did manage to fix nearly everything that was not working and was asking if script errors fixes on your side where included in the theme purchase or if i did have to update support to have it fixed...

• AirAir
    Hey Rebs!

rebs said: But I had answered to your private message. I did "reply" to your email; maybe it did not go through?
    I have sent you a private message by the forum. You probably did reply to e-mail instead of logging into the forum and replying. Please check top right corner on the forum - there you will find inbox.

rebs said: Problems started with this latest update.
    rebs said: if script errors fixes on your side where included in the theme purchase or if i did have to update support to have it fixed...
    Many things are update daily in WordPress, like other plugins or WordPress itself.
    Currently, I am not aware of any issues in theme regarding this issue, and you are tho only one reporting such issue. This leads me to the conclusion that it can be your isolated configuration.

In this case, I will need to dig into your installation, and for this, you will need support active.
    If that is a problem, we can make agreement, that if this is the theme fault, I will refund you your support extension after we will solve this issue.

With kind regards.