Before you ask please READ THIS

Reactivate Featured Image Gallery for Blog Post overview site

in Rife Posts: 4
Hi,
I've done a lot of research and tried a lot. I just can't get it right. For some articles on my blog post overview page https://eyelandtraveller.com/kategorie/destinationen/ I want a slider gallery instead of the static post picture. The featured image plugin is installed and I can also add featured images within the blog post. Unfortunately, on the overview page of my articles I only see static post images and no dynamic gallery with changing images. When I installed Rife, I saw this feature. First I deactivated it somewhere within the customizer, because it disturbed me. Now I want it back and just can't find where I can do this. Can you help?
Thank a lot!
Best, Andrea

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello Andrea :-)
    AKHH said: The featured image plugin is installed and I can also add featured images within the blog post.
    You are very close now if you have done all of this. The last thing you have to change in the post is Featured Media setting in Blog post details while editing a post. Chnage it to Images slider.

Please see a screenshot:

With kind regards.
    screenshot-192.168.1.2-2019.12.16-07_25_06.png
    880 x 307 - 10K
    Hi,
    thanks a lot - reactivation was successful. Now the next issue is following. How can I change the galleries size? Not the featured image gallery is smaller then my static post pics and I also want to remove the counting bubbles in the gallery. Thanks :)!
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)
    AKHH said: Not the featured image gallery is smaller then my static post pics
    Could you show me how it looks live?
    AKHH said:I also want to remove the counting bubbles in the gallery
    Please add such custom CSS:
    .slidesjs-pagination {
        display: none;
    }
    With kind regards.