Before you ask please READ THIS

How do I adjust title Font size in Theme Slider widget?

OverallMgmt.com you can see it's just 22pt in home page Theme Slider widget calling in the Ken Burns album. I just can't find many specific font options in the Customize section. Is it better to install Google Fonts plugin for total easy control of all?

Also how do I remove the menu on the right if we want and it has a submenu under #artists tab but it won't let us access it when clicking Artist tab, it should show/reveal the 4 submenus when clicked. Pls let me know.

BIG UPS to 2020 Rife/Apollo13 fam! Any new theme options in the works?

Best all ways forward,
-Sterling

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Sterling :-)

TheWebStylist said: Also how do I remove the menu on the right
    Go to Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Menu overlay → Disable https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/menu-overlay/
    TheWebStylist said: if we want and it has a submenu under #artists tab but it won't let us access it when clicking Artist tab, it should show/reveal the 4 submenus when clicked. Pls let me know.
    It seems you have sorted it out, right? :-)

TheWebStylist said: you can see it's just 22pt in home page Theme Slider widget calling in the Ken Burns album. I just can't find many specific font options in the Customize section. Is it better to install Google Fonts plugin for total easy control of all?
    Not everything is controlled with settings. This we will leave for custom CSS:
    .slide-caption h2.title {
        font-size: 22px;
        line-height: 24px;
        letter-spacing: -1px;
    }

Happy 2020 and Chrimstmas 2019!

With kind regards.
  • Thanks Air! Your suggests all worked great

Few other things my client requested today I couldn't figure out:
    How to get rid of the odd blue outline box that shows when you click Artists Menu tab?
    How to make Slider text not all uppercase and menu/submenu not all uppercase?
    How to get rid of the image counter display in bottom right corner?
    screenshots showing what I mean

Any new RIFE theme additions/feature updates for the new year??

BEST to Christmas and the coming 2020!!
    Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 12.13.16 AM.png
    850 x 818 - 1M
    Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 12.14.30 AM.png
    2028 x 1746 - 6M
    Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 11.58.43 PM.png
    2210 x 1510 - 4M
    Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 11.44.21 PM.png
    1172 x 488 - 1M
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)
    TheWebStylist said: How to get rid of the odd blue outline box that shows when you click Artists Menu tab?
    https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/main-menu/#accessibility-focus-rings-on-the-menu
    TheWebStylist said: How to get rid of the image counter display in bottom right corner?
    Use this custom CSS
    span.slides-count {
    display: none;
    }
    TheWebStylist said: How to make Slider text not all uppercase?
    Use this custom CSS
    .slide-caption h2.title {
    text-transform: none;
    }
    TheWebStylist said: How to make menu/submenu not all uppercase?
    Menu settings Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Main Menu. You will find there options for uppercase or normal font.
    TheWebStylist said: Any new RIFE theme additions/feature updates for the new year??
    No new plans for now - Elementor took over every idea that we can think of ;-)

With kind regards.
  • GREAT all worked awesome Air! BIG UPS

yeah pretty crazy how much Elementor has changed the WP game w front end design, mobile-friendly multi-layered parallax and blown away by Happy Add ons https://happyaddons.com/ (live copy/paste, floating elements wow)

I would like to have more mobile menu design flexibility in Rife, think would be an amazing addition for an update. I can design some pretty amazing ones via Elementors PopUps https://elementorpromenus.demo.site/ but still would be best to have in theme options (slide out from right w fixed background image or fade in from center and some more modern icons for header). I've checked in w all the theme and plugin developers I pay monthly/yearly for (it all adds up to lot of outgoing fund$ at the end of the day ha) to make sure they are not just leaving all 'as is' but always trying to make the best possible! I always want to keep my skillset and what I bring to clients moving forward especially in this ever-advancing, faster than ever day and age!

BEST to you Air and Apollo 13 2020!$

-Sterling