Before you ask please READ THIS

Fat Moon theme displaying white pages

edited January 2020 in FatMoon Posts: 39
Hello!
My FatMoon child theme that goes with my website, xenophonstrategies.com, is not working on the interior pages of my website. The home page is fine but once you click to go inside of the website, the pages turn white. I made sure to switch the theme and when I switched it to a generic theme on Wordpress the inside of the site worked. How can I resolve this as soon as possible?
Thank you!
Post edited by Xenopr on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Updating theme would help a lot, as you are using very old version, and it conflicts with newer parts of WordPress.

https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-theme/

With kind regards.
    Thanks so much for this suggestion! I have successfully set up the envato market plugin and there is no suggestion to update my theme. When I try to install it, it does not work either. Any suggestions?
    Thanks so much!
    Basically what is happening is that there is definitely an issue with this theme. There is no where for me to update it besides redownloading it and deleting the old fatmoon theme and then reinstalling it. However this, then, looses all of my customization. Any idea on how to resolve this?
    Thanks!
    Caroline
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Xenopr said: However this, then, looses all of my customization. Any idea on how to resolve this?
    If you made customization in code, then yes. However updating by Envato plugin makes exactly the same - removes old theme version and installs new one.

Please proceed with a manual update if you didn't make changes in code - https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-theme/manual-theme-update/
    Xenopr said: is definitely an issue with this them
    Yes, becasue you are using very old version of theme. Many conflicts were resolved in updates, like it happens with each part of WordPress software.

With kind regards.