Before you ask please READ THIS

How can I export the list of images my client has selected?

in PhotoProof Posts: 18
Hey :)
How do I export the list of images the customer has selected on photoproofing?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

There is no export option. You can only view them in album and filter what is selected.

What you would like to see in such export?

With kind regards
    i want to export and to see the names of images files!
    its Very important because my customer choose 500 images from 2000!
    i cant see in filter/.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

That is some big album that you have created. Unfortunately, there is no export mechanism as I have said before.

I was asking so I could know what you would like to see in export. However, I have no solution for you currently.

With kind regards.
    I need to export an Excel file list.
    Of selected image names.
    please help me, i ready to pay for this.
  • AirAir
    Hey Niv!

I will not be able to help you with this custom work. I have a difficult situation recently, so I don't have any time for such requests.

Does proofing filters work for you(Selected, Not selected, Commented)?

With kind regards.
    proofing filters working buy i need list of the images :((
    Can you tell me the name of the tables in the database? Of "selected images" please..
  • AirAir
    edited June 2019 Posts: 10,970
    Hey:-)

There are no special tables for this. It is saved as post meta with the name "_images_n_videos_proofing". However, there are no filenames there saved, but only IDs of files in WordPress. And files are also posts in WordPress.

So it is not easy to get the list that you want, with filenames of files.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Too bad, your product is good but unfortunately you did half the work.
    I'm sure everyone needs something like that. :neutral:
  • AirAir
    It would be cool to add such a thing, but still, no one told me what they are looking for in such export.

From what you have said before you are more interested in file names then IDs added either manually or by WordPress.
    Are you looking for only accepted photos?

I need more details as you can see:-)

With kind regards.
    yes dear :)
    i need to export only list of "Selected Images"

Please Help ME (((:
  • AirAir
    Like I have said before:
    Air said: I will not be able to help you with this custom work. I have a difficult situation recently, so I don't have any time for such requests.
    What I am asking is more details of what you are expecting from such feature in the future, so I could start planning for this.

So filenames of accepted photos are the only thing that is useful for photographers?

WIth kind regards.
    yes dear.
    Thanks, please tell me that this finish
  • AirAir
    niv656 said: Thanks, please tell me that this finish
    I don't understand what do you mean here. Could you try to write it in different words?

With kind regards.
  • He needs that when the user selects the album, the site sent to his email or in the administrator a list with those that were selected, for example "IMG_1512" OUR "IMG_2544" and so on. I also bought the theme and I thought that this was something I already had, really the product is spectacular, but if I had this it would be the best theme for a themeforest photographer.

Hug.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

So a list of IDs of selected images would be enough to make your life easier? :-)
    I will look into this.

With kind regards.
  • edited January 2020 Posts: 10
    To make it easier, it could be received in the email or appear in the administrator.

Follows model below

List of approved photos

Adobe Lightroom

IMG_1521, IMG_8484., IMG_1231.

Windows Explorer or Mac Finder

"IMG_1521" OR "IMG_8484" OR "IMG_1231"
    Post edited by joao_boettcher on
  • I have a theme that does this, but I don’t use it because its layout is uglier, I could give it to you to use it on yours. if you want call me at joaoboettcher@gmail.com or whatsapp +5542984348588
  • AirAir
    Thanks for more details. So those are 2 formats of IDs. I believe I could implement it fairly easily as soon, as I will have some time for this.

Thanks once again!

I will update you when there is some progress on this.

With kind regards.
    Just wanted to step in and like to second this request. A feature providing optional a simple list with the filenames to configureable email address, would really be helpful.
  • Another excellent thing would be a deadline for the customer to choose, after that date the gallery would be unavailable.

More on the subject above. When could you make this list available by email?
  • AirAir
    Hey guys:-)
    MLG76 said: Just wanted to step in and like to second this request. A feature providing optional a simple list with the filenames to configureable email address, would really be helpful.
    Yes, I am working on this. Just to let you know, sending e-mail is already in theme, it just lacks the list of currently selected files/IDs. You can define the email in Customizing → Albums settings → Photo Proofing.
    joao_boettcher said: When could you make this list available by email?
    No real deadline, as I have a second job that steals a lot of my time, but I am in progress of adding this.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    @joao_boettcher

Would you like me to print 2 types of data in the e-mial? It would look like this for example:

Your client has marked the Protected Wedding album as completed in the photo proofing process. Visit it to see what has been selected.

List of selected files:

Adobe Lightroom
    Lights1.jpg, BGs12.jpg, BGs112.jpg, BGs101.jpg, BGs8.jpg, BGs7.jpg, Girl21.jpg, picjumbo2.jpg, Handmade3.jpg, Jewellery.jpg, Jewellery2.jpg, Outfit.jpg, Parallax4.jpg, Background3.jpg, photography3.jpg

Windows Explorer or Mac Finder
    "Lights1.jpg" OR "BGs12.jpg" OR "BGs112.jpg" OR "BGs101.jpg" OR "BGs8.jpg" OR "BGs7.jpg" OR "Girl21.jpg" OR "picjumbo2.jpg" OR "Handmade3.jpg" OR "Jewellery.jpg" OR "Jewellery2.jpg" OR "Outfit.jpg" OR "Parallax4.jpg" OR "Background3.jpg" OR "photography3.jpg"
    And here is a raw screenshot:

PS. The Youtube part in the screenshot is just for a test of external videos used in photo proofing.
    screenshot-192.168.1.2-2020.01.28-12_33_10.png
    916 x 249 - 16K
  • Good morning, that's right, simple and objective, friend your theme will be the best seller in the themeforest, I already bought it precisely because it is the only one that has to comment photo by photo, now with this shipping system, it will be top
  • Hello friend, I managed to implement, create that several people are in need like me kkk
  • AirAir

Sorry, for the delay with this. We will try to deliver update tomorrow or over the weekend.

With kind regards.
  • excellent
  • Hello, what time will the update be placed so we can update?
  • Hello friend, I did the update, I did the test of sending the selection but it is not working receiving the selection list.
  • AirAir

Have you updated the Apollo13 Framework Extensions plugin to 1.8.3 as well? It is needed as most of the update is in this plugin.

With kind regards.
  • Good morning Friend, How are you?

Thanks for the implementation of the system, I would like to make a point and note.

When he sends the selection he is showing the .jpg at the end and it would be interesting for him to show the file name in the selection list, because when he searches for it in Explorer he will find the jpgs and not the Raw ones for us to edit.
  • AirAir

So you are asking to just drop extensions of files in that list, and you will be happy? :-)

With kind regards.