Before you ask please READ THIS

Video Control from Ava Template not displaying correctly

in Rife Posts: 14
I can't see the play button properly. It's just showing a strip of it, like a letterbox 1px high.

https://www.staging4.iggyweddingdj.com/

Also, I'm using Chillout II. I want the shield logo to be hidden by default on some pages.

Comments

also the video in the background doesn't loop but 'Play Once' is set to NO
    2020-02-24_17-27-42.png
    371 x 614 - 41K
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Dnaga said: also the video in the background doesn't loop but 'Play Once' is set to NO
    Works fine for me. Have you cleared the cache? As I write this reply it has already looped 3 times.
    Dnaga said: I can't see the play button properly. It's just showing a strip of it, like a letterbox 1px high.
    I don't see any play button at all. Have you removed it? Was it added in the Elementor, or in the Revolution Slider plugin?

Dnaga said: I want the shield logo to be hidden by default on some pages.
    I believe we could do it with custom CSS and page ID. Best would be if you would start a new topic, with links to pages where you want it to hide.

With kind regards.
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 14
    thanks
    Post edited by Dnaga on
    I assumed my question wasn't going to get a response. So I edited the section myself. I will try to re-create it and post a link here.

re. Loop
    I was trying to loop a section from 10s until just before the end. It seems it only loops as long as you don't specify times. I will have to edit the video.

I will start a new thread about the other topic.
  • AirAir
    OK, now it is clear. Thanks for the info!

With kind regards.