Before you ask please READ THIS

Tag line under Logo

Question is there a way to add a tag line under the logo that appears across the system?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

What do you mean by tag line? Could you describe it in more detail?

With kind regards.
  • AirAir

Please reply on the forum, because replies to forum e-mails notifications are not monitored by us.
    I would like to do something like the image attached, some sites like WIX and Squarespace let’s you create that tag line that appears with the logo. I have one on each page but would prefer to have it under the logo.
    I understand now, however, there is no option for that in the theme options.

You could put it in header widgets, as you are using the vertical theme header. Please check Header(vertical) default widget area in sidebars as described here https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/basic-setup/widgets-sidebars/

This way you could get in under the menu, however not under the logo.

Let me know what do you think.

With kind regards.
    That didn't really work, might have to add it to the header image, have to think about it.
  • AirAir

Strange that it didn't work. If you want me to try it on your website, let me know, however, I believe that it will not be what you are looking for.

With kind regards.
    Sorry misspoke it worked, it was just not what I wanted.
    I'm thinking I need to make it part of the logo for the website.