Before you ask please READ THIS

Full Image screen on mobile

Hi Air

Is it possible to have a full image seen on mobile on your home page when viewing on mobile as often the heads of my portraits cant be seen due to the menu area.

Also if you look at my home page www.simonnewbound.com you can see in bold letters PORTFOLIO is it possible to change this to say my name?

Many thanks and stay safe ref C9 Virus

Best Simon

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Simon!
    simonnewbound said: Also if you look at my home page www.simonnewbound.com you can see in bold letters PORTFOLIO is it possible to change this to say my name?
    Go to logo settings and change the text value of the logo: Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Logo
    simonnewbound said: Is it possible to have a full image seen on mobile on your home page when viewing on mobile as often the heads of my portraits cant be seen due to the menu area.
    You could go edit this album and in Album details( https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/album-options/ )
    Go to Album media → Fit images and set it to contain.
    I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but try it.

Stay safe as well Simon. Many people need your energy and smile :-)

With kind regards.