Before you ask please READ THIS

Theme doesn't work after upgrading to WP 4.5.3

Hi
My site worked fine with Ceevee 1.0.10 theme for several months, But after WP upgraded to 4.5.3 my site show blank page!! But after I logged in to admin panel I can see the site and admin panel!
What should I do?

Regards
Amir

Comments

Hello Amir!
    first - provide me an url to your website
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi Surgeon
    Here you are : http://palapalco.com
    As you have enabled some kind of maintenance mode I can't analyze anything. Please provide me a login credentials, do it via private message, please.
    All the Best.
  • Hi
    Thanks for your reply
    I sent you the login info

Regards
    AMir
    There's a new version of CeeVee theme, version 1.1.0 which is compatible with latest WordPress.
    Please refer to http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/ceevee/#!/installation_update_update_theme and update the theme.
    All the Best.
  • Thanks
    It's works finely

Regards
    Amir
    Hey there, I was out of the country for a while, and just updated all my wordpress and now my website is not functioning, and I was not able to update to v1.1.0 and i can't find it anywhere! what should i do?
  • AirAir
    edited January 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Hey farhad:-)

Theme is not supported any longer and it is discontinued. I am sending you latest version to your e-mail. Please confirm that you received it.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    I found ceevee v1.2 on my hard drive.. but everytime i try to upload it says failed
    I followed all the instructions.. this is very frustrating :(
  • AirAir
    Be sure to update theme as explained here http://rifetheme.com/help/docs/installation-updating/updating-theme/manual-theme-update/

With kind regards.
    okay great.. i updated but the backend does not allow me to edit like It used to and is telling me i need to purchase WPbaker?
  • AirAir
    Good, we are making progress :-)

What version number of WPBakery page builder you have now installed? I will send you update on same e-mail as theme update, but please tell me if you received previous e-mail?

With kind regards.
    I received the email with version 1.2 thank you.

it says i have installed V 4.8.1 and when i try to update to 4.12.1 of WPbakery it says it is up to date.. but then it is not and redirects me to purchase it.
  • AirAir
    Hmm, then I am worried that new version that I am about to send you will work OK, as it is version 5.4.5. Unfortunately developer of CeeVee left us long ago, so can't tell if will work flawless. However it should :-)

Anyway try to remove you current version of plugin, and upload one that I will send you by e-mail.

With kind regards.
    Okay i received both your emails and will give it a try and let you know how it goes!!

I lvoe the CeeVee theme.. is it discontinued forever??
  • AirAir
    Yes, it will not be developed any further unfortunately.

With kind regards.
    Hi there,

Hope you are doing well during this time!

I was wondering if the theme is completely dead with the new word press update?

I cannot seem to do anything, and looks difficult to update.
    Is there any other similar theme to this? I really love the whole theme and it's color scheme and everything. Please let us know!

Thank you and stay safe!
    I have noticed I cannot update my site because it change from Visual composer to WPBakery. Is there an update for this? It's telling me to contact my them creator for an update.