Before you ask please READ THIS

Nav logo not showing

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hi again

For some reason I don't understand the logo (sag) is not showing in the "Works" posts (https://nikatrade.dellamae.ch/kollektion/della-mae-washed/) Wheter the standart logo nor the sticky header version is displaying the logo
Can you help (I urgently need this as it will be the template for all collections and I need a clean starting post)

Thanks, Pascal

Comments

Here's a screenshot of the inspection tool.. it seems "something" if coloring the logo white?
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-21 um 14.30.14.png
    1833 x 878 - 1M
    So it seems is has soemthing to do with the svg I used in the call to action on top of the page? I have been using multiple svg on other pages (rife pro & elementor) without having them affect each other.. what happened?
    Thanks for your help!
    I found it out myself.. we luckily already had a smiliar discussion... it's all about the SVG classes! And I found out how to export unique IDs for SVGs which solved the problem!
    Sorry for the hassle and thanks again
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    Hey Pascal :-)

Great that you have solved this!

You are improving a lot!

With kind regards.
    Hey Air

Thanks :) I'm slow but I'm getting there.. thanks for all the brilliant support!
    Pascal