Before you ask please READ THIS

Modification only for mobile

in Rife Posts: 6
Hello ! I got another question (btw thanks for all your answers), is it possible to build my website differently for mobile? When i use elementor there is the button mobile and ipad, i thought that it would be like Divi and the website would change only for mobile when i click on mobile but it change all the website, is there any way i change the interface only for mobile ?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Well, this is not how the website should be built. The website shouldn't serve different content depending on the viewport width of the device.
    This is bad for Search engines(Google) and also not possible to reliably tell if the user is using a smaller desktop window or real mobile phone. In short - it would be own cans of worms :-)

What you can do is alter layout for specific widths, and this what you can do with Elementor.

I don't have experience with Divi, so I don't know what kind of modification it offers.

With kind regards.
    I explained it bad, yes i would like to alter the layout for specific widths, but when i alter it on mobile it alter the pc layout aswell
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Near each setting in elementor that can be changed for mobiles, you can add values for 3 screen widths. Please check Elementor documentation about this https://docs.elementor.com/article/68-mobile-editing

I hope this helps :-)

With kind regards.
    Hello again ! I am sorry for all the requests but i cannot find how to use it, i cannot even move my shop with elementor !!

http://nathalieleverger.fr/shop/

here is the link of my shop, the fact is on pc its really good, but when i switch on phone we can see only 1 article by 1 article and the categories come in the end, i would like to get my categories on the top only when i'm on my phone and not 1 article in fullscreen, is it possible?
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)
    Nathalie said: I am sorry for all the requests but i cannot find how to use it, i cannot even move my shop with elementor !!
    I think that shop is not editable with Elementor, unless you decide to override WooCommerce templates. However, you will need for it Elementor Pro, and to know what you are doing. There are tutorials for sure about it, provided by Elementor team, like this one https://elementor.com/blog/customize-woocommerce-product-page/

Nathalie said: here is the link of my shop, the fact is on pc its really good, but when i switch on phone we can see only 1 article by 1 article and the categories come in the end, i would like to get my categories on the top only when i'm on my phone and not 1 article in fullscreen, is it possible?
    As for 1 tile(product) on mobile, this can be hard to do, but lets first try to change order of your sidebar and content on mobile.
    Please try this custom CSS:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 600px){
    	body.products-list #col-mask{
    		display: flex;
    		flex-direction: column;
    	}
    	body.products-list #secondary{
    		order: -1;
    	}
    }
    With kind regards.