Before you ask please READ THIS

Menu does not retract on click

When using anchor links on the home page from the menu, the menu does not retract after clicking it. On mobile, this causes a problem because the menu covers all of the main viewing area so that you cannot see the page underneath. I tried enabling "Mobile menu : Close menu after click" but that did not fix it.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

I suspect some JavaScript error hapening, but I need to see your site to check it. Could you share a link to it?

With kind regards.
    Https://www.wncdanceacademy.com

It only happens on the menu items that link to anchors on the home page. I suspect something with the smooth scrolling.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I can see in your source code, that "Mobile menu : Close menu after click" is disabled. Please try enabling it once again.
    If you have any cache plugins, please be sure to clear the cache.

With kind regards.
    Unfortunately, I tried that, but it still does not work. I tried clearing the cache as well and the menu still does not retract.
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!