Before you ask please READ THIS

Templates and Library pages - how to use and duplicate?

Hi Dan and Air,

This is possibly a stupid question, but I bought January theme for a friend and I'm using it for bethbarkerdesigns.com.
However in the past I've always been able to duplicate pages, and I've noticed with this theme I can't?

I'd really like to duplicate the pages within Portfolio, but I think they're Works, or the post layout but to use on pages. Any tips?

Also I can't work out how to import pages from the library... is there documentation on this?

Thanks,

Heather

Comments

• I initially bought this with my heather@lightninginabottle.co.uk account and used this email as admin, but realised soon after I needed to change this so I could separate her site from mine, the idea is that she will take it over.
    I needed to do this so I could separate the finances for various plugins.
    However I am unable to connect to the Elementor Library as they seem to be fixed with my original email.
    Can you help please? Screen shots shared of Elementor system info.
    Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 14.20.51.png
    2880 x 1800 - 1M
  • AirAir
    edited August 2020 Posts: 10,970
    hoodledoodles said: I'd really like to duplicate the pages within Portfolio, but I think they're Works, or the post layout but to use on pages. Any tips?
    I suspect that there is a setting in the plugin that allows you to enable the option of duplicating for works. You just need to look for this plugin options.
    hoodledoodles said: Also I can't work out how to import pages from the library... is there documentation on this?
    Do you mean library of the Elementor or something else?

hoodledoodles said: original email.
    Can you help please? Screen shots shared of Elementor system info.
    What you have here, is the admin e-mail that comes from WordPress settings. If you will change e-mail for the main admin account it should change here as well.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on