Before you ask please READ THIS

Display post according to the actual date

in Rife Posts: 293
Hi there Air
I'm back with questions :) So I'm trying to use Rife Pro for displaying events... basically I want to display posts in your theme by checking the real date. So every every event that is already over is shown in the "past" post grid and the ones still coming up in the "future" post grid ... but stupid me hasn't found how I could achive this... maybe you can help?
Thanks, Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

You will need this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-future-is-now/#description

It will display your posts that have set dates to publish in future. Even description of this plugins says it is for events sites :-)

I have jsut tested and now I can display my post with date set to May 2026 :-)

Hope this is what you are looking for.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air
    Thanks a lot.. in the meanwhile I found another solution using ACF and creating custom loop posts. Now I have (roughly) created my own post template for events.. I added share buttons but unfortunately it shares the actual page with the post grid and not the event in the actual post.. any idea how I could solve that issue so the sharing is showing the event and not the homepage where the post grid is placed?
    Link to look at it: https://betty.flyart.com
    Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    Hey Pascal :-)

Where can I see those events with social icons, as I don't see such a thing in the above link?

With kind regrads.
    Hey again
    Sorry about that.. I decided to work around the issue and have the share links in the post template to avoid this.. so when clicking the "info" icon and viewing the full post people can share ... but now that template doesn't work .. a work around leading to another issue :neutral:
    Thanks, Pascal