Before you ask please READ THIS

Woocommer install

in Rife Posts: 293
Hi Air
Sorry.. I keep having issues at the moment with this new website. As I am waiting for your help on the other issues (hopefully ;)) I wanted to install woocommerce as it wasn't installed yet.. but the site keeps crashing while installing either the plugin or trying to import the shop through your "design import" .. help is greatly appreciated as the deadline comes close as a rapid pace...
Thanks, Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Any more details on crashing? Maybe you have to enough memory?

You have to check PHP error log on such crash.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air

I acutally use the exact same settings (see screenshot) like on other sites I have been creating. The only diefference is that I didn't install Woocommerce from Scratch and now I need it as my customer needs a shop ... so far I never had any issues with this?
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-22 um 10.27.55.png
    797 x 646 - 64K
    I treid again to generate the error and get the automatic Wordpress-debug email.. this is what it says:
    To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.5.1
    Current theme: Rife Pro child theme (version 1.0)
    Current plugin: WooCommerce (version 4.5.2)
    PHP version 7.4.9

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 44 of the file /home/flyartes/www/betty.flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php. Error message: Uncaught RuntimeException: Error saving action: Error saving action: Table 'flyartes_wp9.wp_actionscheduler_actions' doesn't exist in /home/flyartes/www/betty.flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php:44
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/flyartes/www/betty.flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_HybridStore.php(242): ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator->save_action(Object(ActionScheduler_Action), NULL)
    #1 /home/flyartes/www/betty.flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(177): ActionScheduler_HybridStore->save_action(Object(ActionScheduler_Action))
    #2 /home/flyartes/www/betty.flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(84): ActionScheduler_ActionFactory->store(Object(ActionScheduler_Action))
    #3 /home/flyartes/www/betty.flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/woo
    Hi again
    Don't worry about this issue anymore please. I took the time to do a fresh install of everything but this seems like the easier option than to try finding the error.. so woocommerce is now installed on a new subdomain bettina.flyart.com
    Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

It seems like some database mismatch on the WooCommerce side, but I am not sure 100%.

If you have used this domain for some longer time for building various sites, then indeed there may be some old things building up in the database.

Glad you took the brutal force approach ;-)

With kind regards.
    Yeah.. it was a pain in the ass but worth to start over with a clean install!
    Thanks, Pascal