Before you ask please READ THIS

Cannot edit albums

in Rife Posts: 8
I have a problem with albums: in each and every template I try to edit an album, the buttons are not responding. No matter whether I click "X" on the photo or the "pencil" button or try to change the order, not to mention trying to add new pictures. Am I missing something?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

I suspect you are facing some JavaScript error, and that is why API is frozen.

Could you try to disable all plugins, except for "Apollo13 Framework Extensions" and check if it will work then?

With kind regards.
    Hello, that still doesn't help I'm afraind
    I've even tried on Edge (thought Chrome might be the issue) but still the same.
    basicaly the only thing I can do is edit the text. The rest is not responsding.
    Can I get some help please?
    I can't make any slidebar at the moment, I tried WORKS and it.. works ;p
    Media works fine as well, it seems only ALBUMS does not react to clicking buttons there when editing any album inside. There is no popup window where I can select media I would like to add and it also doesnt react when I try to interact with already existing media like pressing the edit or X button or trying to change the order.

I'm stuck and cannot finish my new project as I wanted to put slider on the top of the page :**(
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
    done
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the help with this.

It turns out that on your server you have it configured in such a way that In PHP decimal numbers are converted from dot-separated to comma-separted.

This results in the number being converted from "0.1" to "0,1" and this crashes JavaScript later on.

I have made a few changes in the theme code on your server, and the same changes I will add in the next theme update.

Anyway, now albums are working fine.

Thanks once again!

With kind regards.
    I think the 0.1 vs 0,1 has to do with Windows regional settings as we in Poland use the comma, not the dot separation.
    I'm glad I could help find and solve some bugs for the rest of the community :)
    Thank you kindly for help of course !