Before you ask please READ THIS

Album issue - only one photo appearing

edited December 2020 in PhotoProof Posts: 4
Hi,

I have an album assigned to my homepage and only one photo is appearing, even though I've uploaded 8 photos. When I switch the albums, I notice the same thing, it's only showing the first photo and none of the others. I'm not sure if this an issue with an update or a bug, but if anyone could help, that would be great!

Thank you.
Post edited by kb345 on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Could you share a live link to the page where it happens?

With kind regards.
    Hi!

Yes, here's the live link https://pwillisjr.com/

Kind regards
  • AirAir

It looks like some tags are not closed, and the scroller collapses in it-self.
    1. Have you made any code modifications?
    2. Could you update the theme and companion plugins? → https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-theme/manual-theme-update/

With kind regards.
    Hi,

The theme & plugins have been updated. I downloaded the plugin above but nothing changed. I have not made any code modifications. Is there something I need to do?

Really appreciate your help!

Kind regards
    I'm happy to send the credentials privately if needed.
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • AirAir

I have updated the theme and everything works great. I suspect there was some unintentional code change that caused this, however, it was hard to spot.

With kind regards.