Before you ask please READ THIS

Mobile/Responsive view "images"

Hi
Every page with an image in header or footer is getting cropped, when i view them on the mobile view. The desktop view looks fine off course but deffinitely not on the mobile view, is that just the way it is, or do i have some options here?

One workaround i´ve found is using different images than on the desktop version, but woud be nice to keep the same images on the pages. It´s pretty much only images in header/top or in footer

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

It is normal for background images to make a "background", and due to fixed sizes of images and responsive design, they can get cropped in various screens widths.

Could you show me an example of such a page so I could see if I can advise anything?

With kind regards.
    Sure, i´ve tested with one of the original pictures, see scrrenshot
    thumbnail_IMG_4626.png
    640 x 1136 - 198K
  • AirAir
    OK, now I think I know what do you mean.

However, when you add a background in Elementor, you can change how it acts for smaller devices. This way, you will be able to use different types of "coverage".

I would also check if changing the attachemnt setting to "Scroll", wouldn't help in your case.

With kind regards.
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2021.07.01-14_13_20.png
    286 x 562 - 56K
    Thanks, however my option to edit pages with elementor has dissapeared from my top bar, usually it´s located where i highlighted it on the screenshot, was the elementor option only available fo a certain time period?

I havn´t done any edits or anything to have caused this, only thing i´ve done in last days is to edit the plugin "Autoptimize"

could this have caused it to have been removed from my top bar when i´m logged in? otherwise i find it very weird
    elementor missing.jpg
    1403 x 409 - 67K
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Various plugins can give different glitches, unfortunately.

However, I am not sure why you don't see the option to edit with Elementor from the admin bar, but you can always get to it a different way.

Go to admin panel → Pages → Find your page → Click edit with Elementor.

screenshot-rifetheme.com-2021.07.02-14_04_37.png
    749 x 350 - 11K