Before you ask please READ THIS

mobile menu close on sub menu items

in Rife Posts: 20
Hi there,

I am building a website and I have an issue with the mobile menu. I have put some anchors on pages and referred to those anchors in my menu.

The problem is that the menu does not close when I am already on the same page but on a different anchor point. Example, I have a page Jeugd on which I have multiple anchors, like Training, Competition etc. Those anchors also appear in my menu

Lets say I am on this page at the top, and go to menu and hit an anchor that's further up the page, then the menu does not close.

Problem is only for mobile.

This is the page: http://tvv.day-day.nl/

Thanks for your kind help in advance.

Best, André

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Yes, when anchors are hidden in the submenu, it will not close it by the design.

Usually, anchors for a one-page website are the main links, and in the submenu are hidden links to other subpages.

As I understand you would like it to hide. I will check what can be done for the next update, as it requires JavaScript changes.

With kind regards.
    Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Can you tell me when the update is due to be deployed?.

Thx, André
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Hard to say, as I have one more problematic thing to fix before the update, and I can not solve it yet.
    Hopefully it will go out this week :-)

With kind regards.