Before you ask please READ THIS

Home slider and menu

edited July 2022 in OneLander Posts: 7
Hello, I need to know how put fixed and responsive an image in the main slider of onelander one page demo, I tried but in any screen appears different, I use elementor pro.

Also I don't know how I must put the anchors on the page in elementor, in order to navigate with the main menu to all the sections.

I need help with that ASAP.
Thanks
Post edited by emilio on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Please share a link to that page where you try it. I am not sure what kind of slider are you trying to use.

emilio said: Also I don't know how I must put the anchors on the page in elementor, in order to navigate with the main menu to all the sections.
    Setting anchors is explained here: http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/creating-one-page/

With kind regards.
  • edited July 2022 Posts: 7
    Hello Air, I use a secondary slider (slider from elementor) of the demo, and I want to put an image, but can't find how put fixed for all the resolutions, and overflow, etc. And I need to fix it.
    I can't put the link of the website here publicly, I can send you private?

And then I must put the ID in the layer matching the name of the menu element or personalized link of the menu?

Thanks for all Air
    Post edited by emilio on
  • AirAir
    emilio said: I use a secondary slider (slider from elementor)
    In this case, it would be best to ask the Elementor team for help, if you have an issue with using their widget.
    emilio said: I can send you private?
    Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.
    emilio said: And then I must put the ID in the layer matching the name of the menu element or personalized link of the menu?
    Not sure what you mean. Please follow instructions provided in my last reply and also check this http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/creating-one-page/
    When you will create one working anchor, using above instructions, it should answer your question, as I am not sure what do you mean here.

With kind regards.
  • edited August 2022 Posts: 7
    Post edited by emilio on
  • AirAir
    How I can send the link of my website? I'm not allowed to post here.
    Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.
    Hello Air, this us the problem with the slider with an image at the bottom, in some resolutions, the hands match exactly with the bottom of the slider, but in other resolutions not, how I can solve that?
    Thanks for all,
    Emilio
    IMG_20220803_141648.jpg
    4000 x 3000 - 4M
  • AirAir

Isn't this a static image? Which slider are you trying to match?
    This image disappears at lower resolutions, so I can not find the issue you are trying to describe.

Sorry about not moving forward, but I am finding it hard to understand the root of the issue.

With kind regards.
    Hello Air, thanks for response.
    No, have a behaviour, but I can't fit in the bottom of the slider when appears.
    The image only disappear in mobile devices I think. The problem is when I put for example, 1920*1080 the image don't fits with the slider, and I don't know how solve that.

Thanks
  • AirAir
    It seems that you have a huga padding at the bottom of that row and that is why those hands are not on bottom of it. You should dig in row settings and set padding to 0.

Of course, it is , if I understand you right :-)
    Hello Air, thanks for response.
    No, have a behaviour, but I can't fit in the bottom of the slider when appears.
    The image only disappear in mobile devices I think. The problem is when I put for example, 1024*768
  • edited August 2022 Posts: 7
    Hello Air, but if I put the hands on the bottom, and I try to see in other resolutions, the hands appear outside of the slider, and the image is .png what I can do in order to visualize correctly in any resolution?
    Thanks and sorry for the delay on the response, the url of the page and all the info is above that message, you can see the issue with the iPad if you change the resolution when you visualice the webpage.
    Post edited by emilio on
  • AirAir

I am not sure, how you have set up those hands, but the sections seem to take full height of the view, while hands are set with some fixed space.

I believe that your issue is caused by the fact that the parent section is taking the height of the window, and depending on the device, those hands don't fit there in some cases.

Try disabling this stretching and check if it will act better then. Please see attached image.

With kind regards.
    2022-08-30 19_16_22-.png
    1183 x 642 - 518K