Before you ask please READ THIS

Questions about more customizations

edited June 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 17
Dear all,

I purchased hypershot in order to use it for launching my own webtv (linked with my contents available on youtube).

Here is my questions about more customizations:

1/ What is the best way to change color and modify text of « Follow » « show info » « pause » and « hide layout » ? Same question for “blog titles” and “filter by” in the info bar ? Is it possible to have these special words in the good language automatically ?

2/ In the same way, where can I modify colors of the text in the footer menu ?

3/ In the Dynamic AJAX Thumbs Gallery, available on fullscreen video galleries, how to organize the list of galleries available in my own order ?

4/ When you use a video gallery with Bricks template, and you click on a video, you open a new page with a video player in a small size. Where Can I change the size in order to always launch a fullscreen video player? In the same part, is it possible to customize the "cross" (to close video page) and "arrows" for next and previous content on ?

5/ I have read that you are using jplayer as video player. Do I need to install it as an extention to manage updates of jPlayer, or not ? If not, how can I update jplayer ? And how can I manage personalization of the video player? For example, if I want to use jPlayer Circle Payer pour my audio post intead your current configuration of the audio player, where can I do it ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best,

Jimbo

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there

1,2 questions where answered more then one time in forum, search for it https://www.google.com/?q=site:support.apollo13.eu+what+are+you+searching+for
    If you can't find it I will help you:-)

3. I think that only way of changing order is editing date of creation of album.

jimbo said: When you use a video gallery with Bricks template, and you click on a video, you open a new page
    New page? Please show me.
    jimbo said: In the same part, is it possible to customize the "cross" (to close video page) and "arrows" for next and previous content on ?
    Question in question... how to organize answers for such thing:-)?
    Yes it is possible to customize it. They are images plus CSS rules.

5. If you want to do such things then it is out of scope of this support forum.
    We also wanted to use circle player but it ended making too much costs and issues and was not worth it.
    Why would you need to update jPlayer in first place?

--

If you have more then one case to talk about then please add every case in separate topic, cause if this topic will have more then 3 answers, it will make chaos by answering to different points of first question. I believe you can imagine this :-)

If you wish to continue any of above questions please start new topic or find similar one that already exist and continue there.

With regards.
    Thank you for your help. Shame on me not to find by myselft answers on your forum :(
    And promise, I will separate topics.

For 1/ and 2/ and how to change color on some words on top and footer, I find almost all answers. Thank you for links. I asked some more questions on the good place in your forum ;)

For 3/ You are right. I've just tested. The list is organized from the last gallery created (most recent) to the old one... Is it possible to reverse (excepted by changing date ;)

For the two other question, I will create a separate discussion.

Thanks again,

Jimbo