Before you ask please READ THIS

override user.css

edited September 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 8
Hi guys

I have a problem with the user.css...

Every time i change something (let's say the brick size of the album), the user.css is rewritten automatically and the background color of my album is reseted back to white.
body.blog #content{
background-color: black;
}
Actually I use the child theme, and i tryed to add this css entry in the user.css and the style.css in the child directory but it still takes the user.css from the non-child directory.

what exactly am i doing wrong here?

url: marcelrapold.com/work

thank you
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Are you editing user.css by finger? If yes then stop it;-) It is made out of settings from panel so it will rested every time some settings are changed.

Read how to edit CSS in theme http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/modification_of_theme_changing_css

If you are trying to overwrite something that is set in panel then better set it in panel ;-) or use stronger CSS selector.

With regards.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 8
    very nice, that worked, the strong hint was the solution... thank you

I added:

body.blog #content strong{
    background-color: black;
    }
    in the style.css child's theme folder...

On last question:

I would like to remove this short black line under the top menu. I can't finde the element.

Thank you.
    Bildschirmfoto 2013-09-05 um 08.14.46.png
    432 x 146 - 48K
    Post edited by marcelrapold on
  • AirAir
    marcelrapold said: very nice, that worked,
    Great!
    marcelrapold said: On last question:
    If you have other question that is on different case please start new topic next time. This way it helps other users find useful topics/questions/answers. Thanks:-)

To answer your question:
    Use this CSS
    #header-container{
    box-shadow: none;
    }
    With regards.