Before you ask please READ THIS

albums / google seo

edited November 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 19
hi there
when I search my site in Google, in the search description of the Albums is always "Zum primären Inhalt springen Zum sekundäreb Inhalt springen" how can I delete this Phrase or so that it won´t Show in the search results
best regards
PS : i also tried yoast seo but nothing changed

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I understand this is hidden links for blind users.
    I believe that you know, that changes in your site don't show up in search results right away?

Anyway you have such code in header.php, and you can delete it if you like.

<?php /*  Allow screen readers / text browsers to skip the navigation menu and get right to the good stuff. */ ?>
                            <a class="assistive-text" href="#begin-of-content" title="<?php esc_attr_e( __fe('Skip to primary content') ); ?>"><?php _fe( 'Skip to primary content' ); ?></a>
                            <a class="assistive-text" href="#secondary" title="<?php esc_attr_e( __fe('Skip to secondary content') ); ?>"><?php _fe( 'Skip to secondary content' ); ?></a>
    With regards.
    hi there,
    thanks for your answer, when I delete this, is there any effect to the functionality of the site on normal Desktop pc or mobile devices?
    best regards!
  • AirAir
    Probably not, but better check menu on mobile version.

With regards.