Before you ask please READ THIS

Single work as front page

edited April 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 10
Hey guys. I love your theme - it's really, really awesome.

I was wondering if it's possible to have a single, specific work/project set as the front page? A bit like you can with a gallery, but a work page instead with the title and the description underneath.

For example, in your demo, can this page be the front page: http://themes.apollo13.eu/bp/work/monsters/

If not, I'd like to request that feature.

Comments

I found a plugin to do page re-direction from the front page to the works page. But native integration would be cool.

Also, it would be really nice if it was possible to have subtitles and icons in the menu for pages that aren't actual pages.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)
    KasperAae said: Also, it would be really nice if it was possible to have subtitles and icons in the menu for pages that aren't actual pages.
    Yes it is added in current update. It will be available in next week(Monday, Tuesday)
    KasperAae said: I was wondering if it's possible to have a single, specific work/project set as the front page? A bit like you can with a gallery, but a work page instead with the title and the description underneath.
    We were 100% sure that there will be no one that would like such option, to show single work as front-page:-) We will consider it.

With regards.

We were 100% sure that there will be no one that would like such option, to show single work as front-page:-) We will consider it.

We only have one project to show at the moment, so for us it makes more sense to have that project as the front page - instead of an overview of "all" our projects (which would be just one sad little tile up in the corner :D )

• AirAir
    So for now, this plugin should suit you:-) And lets hope that soon you will have more to show!

With regards.
    HI, is there any progress with this? I would also like to have the option of having a single work as the home page.

thank you!
  • AirAir
    Then use same plugin :-)

With regards.