Before you ask please READ THIS

wordpress 3.9 update

edited April 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 17
hello

if you're using hypershot theme bricks, the theme don't work with wordpress 3.9

Comments

• After the upgrade from 3.8.3 to 3.9 I have the same.
    The albums list at the front page using bricks doesn't work anymore.
    For the time being I switched to a single album but I would like to have a solution for this.
    i roll back to wp 3.8
  • Same Problem, Have rolled back to 3.8 for the time being.
    how you can roll back?
  • AirAir
    Hello

Fast fix: Go to advance\head_scripts_styles.php
    line ~49 change
            //masonry
            wp_register_script( 'masonry', TPL_JS . '/jquery.masonry-with-resize-plugin.min.js', array('jquery'), '2.5', true);
    to
            //masonry
            wp_register_script( 'a13-masonry', TPL_JS . '/jquery.masonry-with-resize-plugin.min.js', array('jquery'), '2.5', true);
    Line ~68 change
    array_push($script_depends, 'masonry');
    to
    array_push($script_depends, 'a13-masonry');
    Update will be released in few hours.

With regards.
    Same problem with Beach Please!
  • AirAir
    Yes, we know and you can apply same fix :-) Update will be ready in few hours.

With regards.
    You guys also have the problem with the blog looking completely messed up since last WP update? I don’t mean to stress. I read that there will be an update coming soon, but here’s just been talking about the gallery bricks, not about the blog looking strange now.
    (see attached file)
    Bild 004.jpg
    1200 x 569 - 62K
  • AirAir
    Same bricks, same script, same issue :-) Have you applied fix?

With regards.
    The fix fixed it. :)
    Thanks!
  • AirAir
    Great:-) I am still working to prepare fixes to our themes:-) Loong night:-) Tomorrow they should be available.
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 8
    I made the code changes AIR provided above and it fixed both the "works" page and the blog roll. I would only add that in Beach Please wordpress 3.9 the necessary code is found under appearance/editor/head_scripts_styles.php. Not under advance in the theme menu. Thanks for the quick fix AIR! http://openoceancompany.com/t-shirts/
    Post edited by Tubalcain on
    Hello Guys!

The update in now live, you can download it from the Themeforest!

Best Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • I applied the fix as described by Air and it works like a charm.
    Thanks a lot for the quick support.

Kind regards,

Frank
  • AirAir
    Hello

All our themes should already inform about updates. Thanks for your patience:-)
    Tubalcain said: I would only add that in Beach Please wordpress 3.9 the necessary code is found under appearance/editor/head_scripts_styles.php
    Do you have customized theme?:-) Cause in default installation path is same as in Hypershot and other our themes advance\head_scripts_styles.php.

Anyway thanks!

With regards.
    Many thanks for You re reactivity, i m french and sometime s it s difficult to explaim but i understand code
    Hello There, i'm using Beach Please Theme, and I can't update it, once I upload the new zip file, error comes up on wordpress, it said I have to select "upgrade theme" in the drop down menu, but i can't find this menu anywhere...Any toughts?
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Please follow http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/installation_update_update_theme and read it carefully :-)

With regards.