Before you ask please READ THIS

Center an Image Gallery with visual composer.

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 6
Hello support team,

Maybe i’m just looking over it, (i've search the guidelines en forum) but is there a way to center the images that I’ve inserted with “Visual Composer – Image gallery (responsive)” ?
When I add a new row on a page (with visual composer) and insert an Image gallery, they are always aligned left with no option to center them. I cannot find a way to align the gallery in the center.
Using a standard textbox and inserted there these pictures is not an option, because they cannot be opened in PrettyPhoto. The Image gallery works perfect for me, but I just want to be able to align it in the center.

Any idea if there is an option for it? If not, maybe with some custom css?

Thanks for your reply,

Kind regards,
Nin0

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

If you could post live link with what you achieved then maybe we could think of something. This custom element from builder which is external plugin, so I don't promise aything;-)

With regards.
    Thanks for the reply. The website is under construction and not visible at this moment. (Password protected directory)
    Can I send you the link and credentials in a private message?

Regards,
    Nin0
  • AirAir
    Yes please:-) Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
  • I have the same issue here:
    bandier.com/wp/press/

it's mindboggling! i tried adding css align options to the row and the column as well, and they are left aligning, and not even the full content width of the page. when you resize the browser, it jumps down to 2 images across way too soon as well. please help!
  • AirAir
    You link again gives me 404 error.

Help me help you;-)

With regards.
  • ah, sorry i moved the site out of the subdirectory today! it is now located:

http://bandier.com/press/
  • AirAir
    edited September 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Hi there:-)

We have checked this part of visual composer and it looks that author of plugin didn't provide option for centering it. I have tried editing some code of this plugin but it looks like it need deeper interfere.

If you wish to display you gallery as it is now - only images, no text - then better choice would be to use our gallery like here http://blame.theme.apollo13.eu/gallery/girl/?a13_demo_set=narrow

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on