- About support
- Theme support includes
- Theme support does not include
- Information regarding support response times
- Before you start new topic
- Check online documentation & Change logs
- Debug issue
- Start new topic
- General info about creating topic
- Asking for small modification
- Additional info
- Staff members
- Sending sensitive data
We are glad that you bought our theme and that you want to read this topic.
By this, you make our work a lot easier and we can help you more accurate and faster.
Theme support includes:
- Responding to questions and problems regarding your purchased theme and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues by releasing updates regularly
- Assistance with integration questions and incompatibility issues
- Small theme modifications(support team will decide does your modification qualify).
Theme support does not include:
- Customizations beyond the capabilities of the theme or fixing issues caused by your customizations.
- Responsibility for fixing issues caused by faulty 3rd party components(however, we will try to help you find them)
- Non-theme-specific questions
We understand that most of our customers are not programmers, that is why we will also help you with issues caused by other components (plugins for example).
We will provide you with instructions to help to fix your problems, even if it is not directly related to our Themes.
Although, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fix every issue caused by faulty 3rd party components.
Information regarding support response times:
- We live in UTC+01:00 (Central European Time) time-zone. Please keep in mind that we may have different daytime in our region compared to yours.
- Usually, we will respond to you in a few hours. In some cases, when we are out of the office already, it can take longer. In working week it takes no longer than 16 hours for first contact.
- We work from 8 to around 16 our time. We are not working on weekends, but we will try to respond to you when we can.
Before you start new topic
Online documentation & change logs
How to debug issue
- Search in topics here on forum, by using "Search with Google" in forum header.
- Check if there are displayed any notices in WordPress admin area.
- Disable all Plugins, and test if issue still occurs.
- If there is no issue without plugins, then activate one plugin after another until you will see issue again.
- If issue occurs without other plugin try testing it on default WordPress theme, like twentyseventeen theme
Start new topic
General info about creating topic
What information to give when starting new topic:
- Please write in English language. We are not native English speakers but this is international language we use here on forum.
- Give proper title of your topic that would describe it best
- Describe ONE CASE PER TOPIC. It makes much easier discussion, when cases are separated. It also makes easier for other users to find such useful topics/questions/answers.
- Link to your live project(BEST: link to the exact place where the issue occurs). It helps a lot! If you don't want to publish your link read here.
Asking for small modification
When you are asking for small modification
then if you can, please add also a screen shots(visualization) of what you wish to achieve. A picture is worth a thousand words
People that are part of team Apollo13Themes and can be trusted:
Sending sensitive data
There may be times where you will be asked to send us some sensitive data like Access to your WordPress or FTP.
We are always asking for temporary access, which means you should create account specially for this occasion, and delete it after we inform you that we are done with it.
You can also send us your regular access data, but on your own responsibility only.If we ask you about a link to your site
, and you don't want to do it in public topic, then this is also the good way to do it.To send private message:
-click on user nick, that you want to PM,
-on next page, in the top-right corner, you will find the option "Message"
-In message please attach LINK to the topic it applies toTo create temporary access to WordPress:
-create a new ADMIN account with fake e-mail(like fake@my_nail.com)
-set some password to this account after it is created
-In private message send us a login, password, and the link to a site where we should use it
-Before sending us data, make sure that your WordPress and plugins are up to date
Thanks for cooperation!
Themes that are not listed
: If you need install files ask Daniel
in private message as these themes are no longer available.