Before you ask please READ THIS

change "back to shop" to "back to category" on product page

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 62
Hi, how (and where) can I modify the link "back to shop" on each product pages? I'd like each product to go back to its category slug instead of going on the shop page. Note that my website will be in 3 languages.
Thank you in advance for your help

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I don't know if this is possible, as every product can have many categories and there is just no way of telling to which it should lead.

But if you have some idea about it you can play with this in fame\advance\utilities\post__work__gallery__blog.php line ~620 $href = get_permalink($shop_id);

With regards.
    Thank you for the fast reply, well it's far beyond my abilities I'm afraid :-(
    so the last solution in my case would be to completely remove this "back to shop" link, is it possible? and if so how?
  • AirAir
    Sure, try this custom CSS:

body.single-product .to-cpt-list {
    display: none;
    }
    With regards.
    Perfect it worked, thanks!
    Any way to now align the product text (in my case: price, text) to the image? Actually to put the product info text at the position where the "back to shop" link was.
    Thank you for your precious help :-)
  • AirAir
    :-)
    But you still have there arrows to next/previous product, right?
    To hide them and then move up whole content use this custom CSS:
    body.single-product .cpt-nav{
    display: none;
    }
    body.single-product .summary .rating-price{
    margin-top: 0;
    }
    With regards.
    Thank you so much for your help, it all work perfectly. One last question regarding the product page, how can I change the price and link colour on product pages? it's now yellow and I'd like to try with the following colour: #ff81a1
    I was able to modify the colour on the footer and menu but not in product page.
    Thank you so much and sorry for the many many questions... I'm new in wordpress and it raises always new issues/questions.. so happy I bought a theme with such a great support!
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Thanks for your donation!

You can try to select different color from Predefined colors in http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/layout_main_settings

OR

You can try to change that color by such custom CSS
    .woocommerce-page .price .amount, .product_list_widget .amount{
    color: #ff81a1;
    }
    Hope that helps.

With regards.