Before you ask please READ THIS

Carousel Post doesn't show content

edited August 2014 in Fame Posts: 5
Hi,
I want to display a testimonial carousel (there's a visual composer option), but it doesn't show any content, only container and navigation items. It doesn't work neither with posts or products. The slider post, instead, works fine, but the carousel suits better my needs. This is the site I'm bulding http://vasche-spa-idromassaggio.com/

thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I have checked and it works fine for me. However I don't see it on page that you have linked - have you removed problematic element?

I have attached for you what my settings look like.

With regards.
    carousel.png
    759 x 1786 - 49K
  • The settings looks the same for me. The element is still on page, under the title "PROVA", you can see the carousel navigation items (arrows and pagination) on hover. In the attachement you can see the source, vc_carousel class appears but the content is empty, seems like the query doesn't work well, I don't now why. incompatibility with some other plugin or am I missing something in the settings?

Thanks
    screen.jpg
    1444 x 900 - 136K
  • AirAir
    Ok now I see it, but I have no idea why it behaves that way and there is nothing displayed.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    OK I have logged to your site and checked.
    It works for posts and pages - I have checked that on your server.

I also verified on my installation that it doesn't work for testimonials.

Both visual composer and testimonials are external plugins. It look like VC is scanning for every post type, in this case testimonials, and tries to make it work in carousel but it just doesn't work.

I will mess around on my installation and check if there can be done anything simple to make it work.

With regards.