Before you ask please READ THIS

Layer slider full width

edited August 2014 in Fame Posts: 10
I am aware to search the site before hand and I did use google to run a search for my question but no answers came up.

So basically I am wondering how I get the layerslider to show "full width" like it's shown in the demo. I can't figure out how to change it and the documentation doesn't really go into detail any further than importing the "dummy demo".

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Here s part of documentation that treat about layer slider http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/plugins_recommendations_layerslider

Please tell me is it enough info for you.

With regards.
  • edited August 2014 Posts: 10
    At first I didnt see the button where you can enable full width. Thank you

Post edited by missodessa on
  • AirAir
    Sorry but I don't have much knowledge about working of slider, we just add it for free to our theme, but this is separate plugin by its own. I will ask Daniel who prepared our demo page and maybe he will have some insight about this.

With regards.
  • I accidentally deleted the original comment I meant to edit, again thank you! I changed the time in between the next slider. It seems that if you have a video included lets say its 4 minutes long...the slide will automatically play for that long even if you pause the video. After that period of time passes and then however many seconds you set in between slide the next slide will then play.