Before you ask please READ THIS

PROBLEMS WITH RESET PASSWORD

edited September 2014 in Fame Posts: 13
Hi, I am having a problem with my accounts page “lost password” link not working. You click it and it redirects to same my accounts page.

My developer who purchased the theme (Beandigitalmedia) have tested with a different theme and this works fine and goes to correct page.

Can you please help - my customers are constantly contacting me regarding this & its causing such a problem for me.

Domain - www.crossdressingcloset.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Louise

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I have just tested this thing on our server and it works OK and leads http://fame.theme.apollo13.eu/shop/my-account/lost-password/

What version of woocommerce do you use, cause we are just about to test theme with Woocommerce 2.2.x, cause for now we used 2.1.x - maybe there is an issue.

It can also be problem with cached permalinks, but this is just pure guess from me.

With regards.
  • Hi, I am currently on woocommerce 2.2.4 so maybe this is the issue?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Louise
  • Hi there, could I have response to my latest comment please - I really need to get this problem fixed as my customers can't change passwords etc.

I should have mentioned that before we upgraded to woocommerce 2.2.4 recently, the problem was occuring on the earlier version.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Louise
  • AirAir
    Hello

This problem is in queue, and I hope to get to this today. But:
    louise said: I should have mentioned that before we upgraded to woocommerce 2.2.4 recently, the problem was occuring on the earlier version.
    if it is like that then it is possible that is some misconfiguration, hover you may have used 2.2.x from start.
    If you like you can send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on, after I will confirm compatibility with Woocommerce 2.2.x? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

Sorry for delay, we had busy week with updates(that are still not finished:-) ) and server issues.

With regards.

• AirAir
    Hi there

I have just updated to woocommerce 2.2.4 and I still can get to lost password page. I see we need to update some templates, but this don't affect lost password case. Please send me data like I asked in previous post and I will take a look what may cause this.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    louise said: My developer who purchased the theme (Beandigitalmedia) have tested with a different theme and this works fine and goes to correct page.
    Have you tested this on this exact installation where problem occurs, or you tried on different one? Case is that this thing is more like cache/WP/Permalinks/Woocommerce issue rather then theme, cause theme don't alter permalinks of shop in no way. There are no redirections or anything that could cause this.

However everything is possible:-)

With regards.
  • Hi, I have discovered over the weekend that the problem had been caused by another plugin which we have now disabled - sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your help with it - much appreciated.

Louise
  • AirAir
    Thanks louise for the info. Can you tell me which plugin was it?

I am glad that issue is fixed now :-)

We are just about to release update for Fame theme, should be available in few hours on ThemeForest.

PS. If you are happy with this theme please don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot! Thanks! How to rate?

With regards.