Before you ask please READ THIS

Fatal error: Allowed memory size with plugin js_composer

edited October 2014 in Fame Posts: 5
I am having an issue with Fame theme on networksolutions. I installed wp using their admin, then removed all their added themes and plugins, updated to wp 4.0, then i installed fame theme, activated it, tried to installed the suggested plugins and i get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /data/9/1/53/70/1542233/user/1660355/htdocs/dev/wp-admin/includes/deprecated.php on line 1172

so i deleted js_composer plugin from ftp and now the admin works again, however it says "This theme requires the following plugin: WPBakery Visual Composer." again, so i click to install it and after it activated, i clicked back to dashboard and get this error,

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /data/9/1/53/70/1542233/user/1660355/htdocs/dev/wp-admin/includes/deprecated.php on line 1171"

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Morgan

Comments

• Just going to pay Envato to set this theme up from scratch for me. Im not very good at these things. Thanks!
  • AirAir
    Hi there :-)

It looks like your server has some serious limitations or maybe it is just coincidence. However if you have access to FTP you can install this plugin manually, and check if this will fix your issue.

Go to fame/advance/plugins and there you will find js_composer.zip.
    Copy this file to your desktop or somewhere and unpack it. Next upload whole folder js_composer to your server to wp-content/plugins/ via FTP.

If you need I can help you with this:-)

Good luck!

With regards.