Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo Shield / Logo

edited January 2015 in Chillout Posts: 7
Hello,
I went to upload a wider/larger logo shield to house my logo, but it still retains the original soze of the prvious logo. How can I make the logo shield larger to have a larger logo as the logo just bleeds over the edges.
Thanks

Comments

Hello!
    Can You send me an url to your site or screenshot?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi,

Yes please see link http://tinyurl.com/p7lspgc

I have made the logo fit to the shield size, but if I put in a bigger shield it doesnt work and looks odd.
  • Also, when viewing the site on a smaller device, like ipad/iphone, the headers and other areas of text etc begin to bunch up and look odd as though the kerning/line height is not correct. Is there an option to change this?
    Hi,
    sorry for being not precise.
    I need You to show me what are You not happy with.
    So as for logo and the shield under the logo - please place logo image or shield image You want to have and I'll investigate the issue.
    As for your second report - please send me screenshots with marked areas that are displayed incorrectly.
    All the Best.
  • Sorry, but the site is live for client and I cannot change this.

Please, upload a larger shape/image/logo AND chnage the shiled say for a wider and longer shape and see what happens. Im simply pointing out it doesnt work properly and I need to change it
    Hi,
    please download the latest version of Cillout theme from ThemeForest and update it on your WordPress installation.
    All the Best.
  • For instance this example,

The shield I made to create a larger 'logo' area house a bigger logo does not work. The shield i uploaded was 215px x 210px but as you can see, it just confines it the the parameters of the old shield. When a larger logo is made, it does not 'centre' but left allign from the previous logos boundry,
    Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 14.42.18.png
    635 x 490 - 391K
    Please try with the latest version, i've fixed this issue.
    All the Best.
  • Thats great, I will upload new theme. Can you address the bunched headers? They do not respond well on small devices.

Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 23.19.14.png
    488 x 877 - 596K
    Hi,
    go to Chillout Options >> Layout >> Typography and change 'Line Height' parameter for 'Second font family to use in headings'.
    All the Best.
  • How can I 'update' the theme without losing/deleting the old one? I dont want to lose any cusomtization.
    please refer to:
    http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/chillout/#!/installation_update_update_theme
    You can backup and restore Chillout Options in Chillout Options >> Import / Export.
    All the Best.