Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem with client list (people) - arrows not displaying

edited March 2015 in Chillout Posts: 2
Hi!

The following problem occured on my site: when you place "people" widget on one page with other widget like "recent posts" or "post grid", then arrows in "people" stop showing. Also all "people" slides appear at once.
You can see it at the main page of http://kuchniawogrodzie.eu/
"People" works fine on a sub-page "Partnerzy": http://kuchniawogrodzie.eu/strona-glowna/partnerzy/

I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Kind regards,
Hanna

Comments

Hello Hanna,
    it turned out, that the Visual Composer plugin (which is essential for our theme) started to use the beta (not stable) version of OwlCarousel2 plugin.
    We on the other hand have included stable version (1.3.3) of OwlCarousel, and apparently there's a conflict between those two scripts.

We need to investigate the situation, check the quality of the script that is included by Visual Composer, whether we can use it instead of one included by us.

For now - please don't use non of these four shortcodes: 'Media Grid', 'Post Grid','Masonry Media Grid', 'Post Masonry Grid', these are prepared by Visual Composer.
    Instead You can use 'Image gallery', 'Image carousel', 'Latest Posts' and 'Latest Works' which are prepared by us.

Anyway: thank You for the report, we'll fix that in upcoming update.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hello again,

Thank you for the prompt response. Unfortunately it seems that 'Recent posts' also cause the problem (and its exactly the shortcode I need...)
    I also checked 'Image carousel' and 'Latest Works' - all works fine, but don't fit my needs in this case :) .

Kind regards,
    Hanna
    Hi,
    is it possible to take a look at the page design? I would need an access to admin panel.
    If You have nothing against - please send me login credentials via private message.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.