Before you ask please READ THIS

PHP Error Message after updating to 1.6.4

edited May 2015 in Fame Posts: 17
Hi,

Since updating to 1.6.4 we keep seeing the following error message at the top of every page:

Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 360
Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 361
Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 396
Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 360
Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 407

Could you please point us in the right direction in how to fix this.

Many thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Have you updated Visual composer plugin while doing update? Cause not updating it is reason of this issue.

Check part about updating plugins here http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/installation_update_update_theme

With kind regards.
    Hi :-)

You were right, i was looking at a cached version and didnt realise it. I'm trying to update WPBakery Visual Composer but it just seems to be hanging and not updating. Is this normal or is there something else wrong?
    Hi,

I've managed to fix it now. I deactivated and then activated the plugin and tried again and all worked ok.

Thanks again for your help :-)
  • AirAir
    That is great . Hope there will be no more problems:-)

With kind regards.