Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual composer not working

Hi there

using the Adamant theme and I can't seem to edit anything in the backend editor. It constantly says "Loading..Please wait"

Do you know how I can fix this?
Or how can I remove Visual Composer?

Comments

Hello,
    it's rather difficult to predict what is actually happening within your installation. If You can provide me a login credentials do admin panel - please do so, I'll take a closer look at it. Do it please only via private message.

As long as numerous of features of Adamant theme are based on Visual Composer it is not a good idea to remove it.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Thanks, sent a private message, has this been received?
    Nope, do it again. Click my nick - this will open another page, find 'message' button in top right corner.
    All the Best.
    Hi.
    1. You're using Adamant ver. 1.4.3, but the latest one is ver. 1.5.4 - I highly recommend to perform and update.
    2. The general rule is to deactivate all extra plugins (not shipped with theme itself) that are installed by website administrator, and then check if something is going wrong with the theme. And You have a lot of extra plugin installed.
    All the Best.
  • Thanks, how do I upgrade?
  • update rather
    All the Best.
  • URGENT: Website is down please help. Tried to upgrade the visual composer and website broke down

Hi there

My website is down after upgrading my visual composer (please help)

www.virtualwalkthrough.com

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_set_shortcodes_templates_dir() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/54/2410954/html/wp-content/plugins/vc_extend_apollo13/vc_extend.php on line 15
    Perhaps You have deactivated VisualComposer plugin? This is only solution I have for now.
    All the Best.
    Please upload js_composer folder (that contains Visual Composer plugin) to folder ' /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/54/2410954/html/wp-content/plugins/'
    All the Best.
  • Thanks, how do I access that link?
    By FTP.
    If the site is down You need to upload the plugin manually, please refer to: https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins, 'Manual Plugin Installation' paragraph.
    All the Best.