Before you ask please READ THIS

Backend nad frontend editor not working, Custom post types for Chillout wp theme can't update

edited April 2016 in Chillout Posts: 2
Backend editor not working, there is blank space :(
Frontend editor not working, there is light background of my site and still animate logo of composer.
All time I have notification that Custom post types for Chillout wp theme must be update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3.
When I clicked update everyting is ok, plugin was instaled the say, and after return to plugin instaler is the same - version 1.1.1.
Edit:
I Reinstal theme and still not working, but now WPBakery Visual Composer can't be update from 4.9 to 4.11.1.
Wordpress 4.5, theme 1.4.3, all plugins disable and still not working.
Post edited by jamaj on

Comments

Hi, we are aware of incompatibility between Visual Composer and the latest WordPress version, and we are preparing a major update for Chillout theme. Please stay tuned, it'll be released in few day, I'll let You know when it's ready.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 1,758
    Hello.
    New update has been sent to Theme Forest team, and it'll be available as soon as they release it.
    Nevertheless You are facing a common issue of Visual Composer, which - somehow - wasn't able to be updated as it should be.
    All You have to do is update it manually, via FTP.
    Just take a package 'js_composer.zip' from ..\wp-content\themes\chillout\inc\plugins\
    unzip it
    and overwrite it to ..\wp-content\plugins\ via FTP
    Post edited by surgeon on
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Everything works, thanks!