Before you ask please READ THIS

Page header featured image - mobile devices adaptive

Hello,

I am trying to adjust the page header, so it can be properly viewed on mobile devices.
I can see that the text wraps, but the featured image doesn't change the size.
Is there a solution here?
The website address is http://milakapustina.com The page is the "ABOUT ME" page.

Thank you in advance

Lyudmila

Comments

In this very particular case you have a parallax effect enabled - thus you don't have that much control over the image in the background.
    Please:
    - edit this page
    - edit first row's properties
    - disable the parallax effect
    - set the background image in 'Design options' tab
    - int the selectbox below control to add image set 'Contain' or 'Cover' (check first one, then the second option - decide which works better for you)
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Thank you for your response. I checked the page, and there is no parallax effect there enabled.
    I am talking about the images on the ABOUT page and Contact page. They do not respond to the screen size on the mobile devices.
    mashakit said: I checked the page, and there is no parallax effect there enabled.
    I checked it too, believe me: there is a parallax effect.
    Look at class parameter of highlighted element, which is a first content row.

scr.png
    1717 x 828 - 2M
    All the Best.
  • Okay, i disabled the parallax effect and set it to contain. However, the text "Mila Kapustina" is still cropped out of mobile view, how do i fix that? Thank you!
    Hi,
    we modified 'Custom Heading' shortcode, refer to http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/vc-custom-heading.
    Enable 'Enable responsive font size?' and set 'Compression ratio' to '1' - should be enough.
    All the Best.
  • Thank you. That worked.