Before you ask please READ THIS

Pattern watermark use

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 16
Hello,
i really like your theme, and i will have a few questions (will post them separetly).
First the Watermark & Pattern, i really like the feature and would like to use it, so people wont steal my artwork. The problem is that you can easily see the image without it. If you click on the link at a slideshow you land on the page where you can download the original nonscaled nono watermarked image. I hope you get the point, the watermark or pattern is thus useless. Is there a way to fix that? -So that nobody can just download it in unscaled non pattern way?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Water mark pattern, and other patterns are just type of 'layout tweaks' nothing more. If you wish to add real watermark you have to do it on your own.
    Our theme don't change any image you upload, it shouldn't be theme task to do it.

There is no fix, as there is no issue. I hope you are aware that there is no full proof way to save your images from copying once they are in internet.

With kindly regards.
    got you! Seems i might need to buy spaceship....but it has not these nice thumbnail features.... :)
    I have now a whole list of some minor troubles can i summerize them in one topic?
  • AirAir
    edited November 2012 Posts: 10,970
    :-)
    Spaceship is as I call it Hypershot version Alpha, so you wont find there anything more then in Hypershot.

Thank you for your time writing, but I want to you to be aware that it is Saturday, I am only one developer of this theme, and I don't know if I will have might and time to answer you until Monday.
    Yes you can address them in one topic:-)
    Other case is that when I am answering forum I can't develop theme;-) but it is no of your worries.

Waiting for new topic;-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on