Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio items on front page stop working after a while

edited December 2012 in Airlock Posts: 2
After switching between different portfolio categories a few times on front page, some that should disappear remain and some lay on top of each other with correct one hidden until you roll over.

There appears to be javascript errors in the console after it breaks.

Error: TypeError: b.curCSS is not a function
Source File: http://homotechnologicus.org/wp-content/themes/airlock/common/js/jquery-ui.min.js?ver=1.8.12
Line: 164

My basic test version of your theme is here so you can see. It will appear to work until you start clicking on and switching between different categories a few times. Eventually ones from the wrong category will remain when error does occurs.

http://homotechnologicus.org/

It is latest wordpresss 3.5 with no extra plugins yet as only just started building site with your template. Using firefox but same happens when I tried safari too.

Thanks,
John

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I was able to recreate your issue on your page, now I will try to do it also on my demo. I will answer after I will get some results, so stay in touch ;-)

Thanks for reporting and all info.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    edited January 2013 Posts: 10,970
    OK, something changed in jQuery 1.8 so you will have to use this file now from attached zip. Upload it to wp-content/themes/airlock/common/js

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    jquery-ui.min.zip
    Post edited by Air on
  • Thanks. That seems to have fixed it for now.

How do you notify people when there is a theme update? Does the built in wordpress update notifier work with your themes?
  • AirAir
    Yes it works, but not with that one:-) Airlock is no further developed.

With regards.