Before you ask please READ THIS

Custom logo not showing on front page. But is on others.

edited September 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 26
www.jonashford.com
wordpress 3.4.2
Shaceship 1.2

Hello Air,

It's a bit weird but my custom logo is not showing up on my front page. But, if you click to see one of the albums, blog or contact the logo appears.

Also while I have your attention again, I seem to be having the problem with uploading pics to the albums. Or maybe I am a little confused but I can only upload one pic to the album from my library and then have to use the multi uploader for any more.

I think you have my login details still.

Cheers

Jon

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi,

I can see your logo on front page perfectly. Try ctrl + f5 if you still not see it, or drop some details what browser and OS(Operating system) you use.

On screen you provided - 'Add next image or video' - it doesn't work?

With regards.
    I'm still getting no logo on the front page. Also where I try and drag off what is there on to my desktop there isn't anything there. But as I said before it is on the other pages. Very weird.-see attachment

Yes on the image uploader, I can't upload any images from my library. When I click the add the picture button it generates a copy of the pic already there-see attachment. Then if I try and upload a picture in it's place it doesn't work.
    All I want to be able to do is go to an album, and import pics from my library and not just one at a time. Even one at a time would do for now.

I'm on Safari version 5.0.5. My operating system is OSX10.6.8

Cheers

Jon
    Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 09.44.43.png
    1411 x 865 - 271K
    Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 13.21.22.png
    1121 x 540 - 40K
  • AirAir
    edited September 2012 Posts: 10,970
    Logo - Unfortunately I don't have any Mac to test on, but check on Firefox, Chrome and Safari on Windows and logo is there. Look like some cache bug in your browser. Could You try to clean cache or install other browser and test there?

I see you have some cache plugin also. Try to deactivate plugins and test then.
    Jon23 said: Then if I try and upload a picture in it's place it doesn't work.
    What does it mean? Can you explain in more words?
    If you mean that thumbnail dose not change then it is just my fault, but it will change after you save your changes and page is reloaded. You can get new version of theme Spaceship 1.3 where this is fixed, and thumbnail will change before save.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hello Air, please excuse the long gap in replying. Been a bit busy!
    I think the update has sorted my last picture loading problem that wasn't explained to you properly. Thanks.
    I do have a new question.
    How can I make the copy in the about me section and the blog text in the header side bar white. They are both in widgets and I can't change it through the dashboard? I'd like to keep the actual blog as dark text on an white background.
    Cheers

Jon
    Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 13.03.16.png
    1223 x 342 - 99K
    Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 13.03.30.png
    947 x 514 - 38K
  • AirAir
    I think best it will be to use plugin for this one:-)

First install this plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pc-custom-css/
    activate it, and next go to Appearance->Custom CSS
    and insert this code there

#head-widgets .textwidget,
    #head-widgets .widget_about_posts .content {
    color: #fff;
    }
    With regards.