Before you ask please READ THIS

Button color

Hi,
we want to change the button color in the theme with our own #hex color. But we can't choose our own color, just preset colors for the buttons. How can we change the button colors with our own color?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

What you show on screen shot is element from Visual composer. They don't give option to change color to individual one, however if you choose and sacrifice one color, I can give you custom CSS that will change this button to your colors.

With kind regards.
  • Yes, I want to sacrifice one color to use our own. Please provide the custom CSS for this. Thanks in advance
  • AirAir
    Choose which color please, set it for button on your page, send me link to this page, and I will give you what you need(I hope) :-)
  • Page: http://beta.bluefieldagency.com/diensten/ - we use the 3d button with classic blue. I've set one button to classic blue.
  • AirAir
    OK :-)

These are custom CSS you add and change to your colors

.vc_btn3.vc_btn3-color-primary.vc_btn3-style-3d {
    color: #FFF;
    background-color: #08c;
    box-shadow: 0 5px 0 #006394;
    }
    /* hover state */
    .vc_btn3.vc_btn3-color-primary.vc_btn3-style-3d:focus, .vc_btn3.vc_btn3-color-primary.vc_btn3-style-3d:hover {
    color: #f7f7f7;
    background-color: #08c;
    top: 3px;
    box-shadow: 0 2px 0 #006394;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • It works. Thx.