Before you ask please READ THIS

Logotype does not show + remove youtubeinfo from album

1. Logotype does not show(?), and
2. How can I remove youtubeinfo at left-top on clips? There are embed-functions for that, but won't work in album. Thank you for help.

I've sent login-info to air.

Comments

?
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

It is still Easter holiday so we are not back in office, however I wanted to push your topic.
    Unfortunately login data that you have send me doesn't work. Please verify it.

1. I will check it when I will be able to see your site, but be sure your issue doesn't have anything to do with "header color variants" : http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_variant_light_dark

2. Could you post screen shot and mark on it what you exactly mean? Then I will check what can be done.

With kind regards.
    Hi,

I actually installed Rife to solve problem #1 was solved. But now, for some reason "Customizing Custom CSS" won't save new data. When I put in new info such as:

".header-horizontal .logo-container {

min-width: 294px !important;

}

.header-horizontal .logo-container a.logo {

max-width: 294px !important;

}"

It just reverts back to

".header-horizontal .logo-container {

min-width: 324px !important;

}

.header-horizontal .logo-container a.logo {

max-width: 324px !important;

}"

Over and over again.

Regarding problem #2 I've attached a file that shows the info I want to remove.

Best regards
    youtube_problem.png
    1440 x 900 - 102K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

If you are using Rife theme, then you have to write in its category. It will require for you to get license code.

I don't know what happened with your custom CSS. It will require me to log in to verify it.

As for your main case, YouTube movie, to change it in slider go to:
    fatmoon\js\a13-slider.js line ~1117 and change this
    playerVars : {wmode: 'transparent', rel: 0, vq: 'HD1080' },
    to
    playerVars : {wmode: 'transparent', rel: 0, vq: 'HD1080', showinfo: 0, modestbranding: 1 },
    I will also add this change in next update.

With kind regards.